Hôtel des Grands Hommes
17 Place du Panthéon
Tel +33 1 46 34 19 60
Fax +33 1 43 26 67 32
is served in our breakfast room (or in your room at no extra charge) from 6.30am
- 10.30am on weekdays, and from 7.30am - 11.30am at the weekend.
All our products come from local producers (apart from the ‘Tasty plate’) and are guaranteed fresh.
- The classic breakfast, which includes our homemade smoothie, made fresh every day with a host of fresh fruit.
- Our ‘Tasty plate’ of products from the southwest of France (dried ham from the Aldudes valley, Ossau-Iraty cheese, dried sausage....)
- Our Energy plate (Dorset Cereals Muesli, fruit…)
- All our products are also available in the “Grand Hommes morning selection” menu, including the homemade omelette (plain or with cheese), organic eggs …
Des Grands Hommes
Our building is steeped in history and culture. André Breton once lived here and the Pantheon opposite is the final resting place of French luminaries Pierre and Marie Curie, Emile Zola and Victor Hugo.
Rates and special offers
Discover our special offers : HOTDEAL rate, 3=4 rate
Enjoy our tasty breakfast during your stay in room or downstair in the breakfast room.