Hôtel des Grands Hommes
17 Place du Panthéon
Tel +33 1 46 34 19 60
Fax +33 1 43 26 67 32
is served in our breakfast room (or in your room at no extra charge) from 6.30am
- 10.30am on weekdays, and from 7.30am - 11.30am at the weekend.
All our products come from local producers (apart from the ‘Tasty plate’) and are guaranteed fresh.
- The classic breakfast, which includes our homemade smoothie, made fresh every day with a host of fresh fruit.
- Our ‘Tasty plate’ of products from the southwest of France (dried ham from the Aldudes valley, Ossau-Iraty cheese, dried sausage....)
- Our Energy plate (Dorset Cereals Muesli, fruit…)
- All our products are also available in the “Grand Hommes morning selection” menu, including the homemade omelette (plain or with cheese), organic eggs …
Des Grands Hommes
Our building is steeped in history and culture. André Breton once lived here and the Pantheon opposite is the final resting place of French luminaries Pierre and Marie Curie, Emile Zola and Victor Hugo.
The Pantheon, Luxembourg Gardens and Notre Dame are just a few minutes walk away... The Louvre and Eiffel Tower aren't far. Sightseeing is so much simpler when your hotel's in the heart of the city.
INTERNET WIFI ACCESS WHEREVER YOU ARE
Enjoy free Wi-Fi inside the hotel And Mobile Wi-Fi wherever you travel in Paris with no more roaming fees! Book it online.